ZTE warrants to the original purchaser that the cellular product and its enclosed accessories will be free from defects in material and workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions:
1. WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS:
(1) The limited warranty for the handset remains in effect for a period of 12 months based on the date of purchase (except for the battery, where the warranty period shall be 6 months).
(2) The limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser (end user) and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user.
(3) During the warranty period, ZTE or officially appointed service agent will repair or replace any defective product or parts thereof at its discretion.
(4) This limited warranty is applicable to the customer/end user that purchased the product from an official dealer in the
(5) The purchaser (end user) must retain the original purchase invoice/till slip in order to enforce this limited warranty.
2. WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
(1) Defects or damages resulting from the misuse of this product.
(2) Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, blown fuses, food or liquid spillage, acts of God and shipping damage.
(3) The cost of delivery or transportation of the product to the dealer of officially appointed service center will be borne by the purchaser (end user).
(4) Products received for repair by the dealer or authorized service center after the product warranty has expired.
(5) Products that have had the serial number removed or defaced.
(6) THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IN TERMS OF MARKETABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. SPECIFICALLY THE COMPANY WILL ACCEPT NO DAMAGE CAUSED BY OR DUE TO FAILURE OF OPERATION OR MALFUNCTION OF THE PRODUCT, OR ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT.
(7) Damage resulting from the use of non-ZTE approved accessories.
(8) Scratches and damage caused by normal use.
(9) Products used outside published maximum rations.
(10) Consumables such as fuses.
(11) Products that have been subject to an unauthorized removal or deactivation of the network operator-lock function.